01-05-2012 12:59 PM
My wife as a HP mini 110-11, PN- VF704AV that will not boot past the HP logo. In the bottom left "F9 = Change boot Device Order" & "F10 = BIOS Setup Options". The F9 & F10 keys are not working, I have pressed it and let it sit there for an hour to see if it does anything. I have done a hard reset, checked the keyboard to make sure it is connected. The fan will turn on and off to keep it cool. I have no ideal what happen to it for this to happen. My wife had went a couple days without being on it, then it would not boot up past this point. Anytime I turn it on now I do see that the caps lock light flash 1x, the the power light is white, and the wifi light is orange. This is a mini so I only have USB and SD card slots, no cd drive. Any help will be great, Thanks
09-02-2012 06:54 AM
I have same problem with my HP Mini 110. I'm not able to get over the screen with the hp logo and f9 f10 options which are not working. I also tried f11 but nothing. Any suggestions ???? Thanks
01-04-2013 08:08 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:12 PM by OscarFuentes
by your explanation caps led blink once, means your cpu is faulty or even motherboard needs to be replaced or can be both, only testing is possible to be sure.
You can check this error codes on following link:
Any further help please post.
Hope i can help.
Thanks and best regards
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)