I have HP Probook 4420s Laptop.
My Laptop's Mouse PAD has been Locked and it is not going to unlocked.
Request you to please help me to unlock this. As I have find only one option to lock and unlock that is small light on it.
However that key is not working.
Appreciate your prompt response to this.
[text removed for privacy]
01-19-2014 09:47 PM
i have a hp probook 4420s and when i sign in to win8, when i get to the start up menu the light on my mousepad that locks and unlocks the pointer stops working. What can i do to fix it?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)