10-01-2011 04:15 AM
My laptop keeps turning off without a warning. It's not hot so I don't think its overheating. I've even bought one of those external laptop coolers and it didnt seem to solve the problems. I've tried blowing all the dust between the fans but nothing seem to be working. I'm not using a battery just the laptop and its power cable. If i'm finishing of some work on it and typing up some documents for about 30 mins in automatically shuts off without a warning like the battery run out but im not using a battery. The laptop is about 2 years old.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)