02-02-2011 10:10 PM
After a BIOS update, my 210-1110EQ doesn't want to start-up, i just hear the sound of the cooler, the display is off. I did not interupt the process, i took the HP BIOS Update (UEFI) program from the HP Site according to my model type. Can someone tell me what to do next?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)