02-13-2012 01:10 PM
Yesterday I played about 2 hours of video games at night and then cloesd all the programs and didn't shut it off, just closed the lid, lightly. The next day in the morning I opened my computer and my screen was black and my caps lock light was flashing and it wouldn't turn on. I thought this was just when the screen wouldn't load when it went to sleep. I held down the power button to turn it off and tried again. I read on the forums to take out the battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds, but this did not work either. Please help!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)