Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I have a hp notebook G2 250.screen wont come a live.can hear the fun noise but nothing.wifi light if on..orange and caps lock is blinking twice then pausing.my usb port n power light are all on continuously...any suggestions
HP Recommended
Using windows 10
HP Recommended
Did u ever get a fix for ur computer?
HP Recommended
Anonymoushelp,
What do I do if the caps lock light does not illuminate?
HP Recommended
my laptop won't display when I switched it on just start it just start to boot then switched it self off BT its continuously, so what can be a problem
HP Recommended
I restarted my computer but ever since I did , it hasn't completely turned on and idk what to do because when I turn it on it just says HP as if it was turning on goes black and keeps doing that .. I need help please
HP Recommended

I need help. It started when I hooked my laptop hdmi projector to my tv. All of a sudden my computer got a blue screen and an error message and it had to restart the computer. When it completed restarting I unplugged my hdmi projector from my laptop and now I have a black screen. I used a flashlight, put it to my laptop screen, and I could barely see that the screen was on. The only way I can use my laptop now is using it on projector mode with the hdmi cable running it to the tv.

I tried the steps to turn it off removing the battery and plug, holding the power button, then turned it back on but still the screen is dark. Could it be a graphics card problem because I have played a game on it for 2 or 3 years and I always tilt the lid so it is laying down so the bottom vents are open from not overheating? Sometimes the laptop had to force shot off and restart before from overheating from me playing the game on it. Maybe its the projector problem but it does recognize that the hdmi disconnects because I can hear the sound disconnect notification? Any help on this would be appreciated. I had the laptop for around 10 years and i'm thinking on just buying a new gaming laptop instead but they are to expensive.

HP Recommended
Thank you so much! I tried the other ideas but they did not work, and this method did! Yay 🙂
HP Recommended

THIS WORKED LIKE A CHARM! So Simple too! Thanks for posting it!

HP Recommended
I have an HP Pavilion G4 that won't start no power the LED next to the power cable blinks 3 times to White Light can someone tell me how to start my computer
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.