11-08-2011 12:35 PM
My laptop HP G60 won't turn on. I am assuming there is power to the laptop because the side light is on. I have removed the battery, thinking the battery might be dead and just plugged it in. It still doesn't work.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: My laptop hp G60 won't turn on.
11-08-2011 12:51 PM
Please post your full product Number
Please Do Not post your s/n
05-21-2012 06:51 AM
I discovered it had something to do with the power cord that plugs into my computer. After a number of tries straightening out the cord it worked. I've had this happen a few times, especially after I have used my laptop on battery power. Hope this helps.
05-21-2012 07:23 AM
03-17-2013 09:57 AM
My laptop hp C60-227CAwon't turn on.
I tried disconnecting the power cord and taking the battery out and pressing the on button for thirty seconds and then connect the power cord and then press on without the battery and no signs of life. Its been sitty for a long time, battery I'm sure is dead. Any suggestions?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)