01-09-2013 02:39 PM
i have the hp pavilion dm1 4170us whit Windows 8 Pro, My problem is when I play any game, the game usually starts well but over the course presents problems that slows the game and is very difficult to play, using the counter normally runs at 30 fps but when it comes down to to 5 fps forcing close the game, and I get all the games so is any game that does not require much. the problem was worse when I had windows 7, not only became slow but the sound is completely distorted, I found a way that if the sound driver deinstalaba deinstalar via windows programs games ran perfectly and had no problems, but when restarted reappeared the driver and the problem was returning so I decided to install windows 8.
Windows 8 lets me play longer but the problem remains quiet and with the characteristics of this notebook is to have too many problems in games that require a pentium 3 and 512mb of ram and this processor second generation Core i3 and 4GB DDR3 RAM, so I turn to you to see that solutions can give me because I've tried everything when I was a person with advanced knowledge of computers repair and having knowledge thereof.
i need help and the games i tried to play are Osu, jetpack joyride and others
01-09-2013 03:24 PM
Plese follow the steps to resolve this Issue:
1. Click here to download Graphics drivers and BIOS update
2. Once you install on your Notebook, restart and check if the game is working fine
If it is not working please let us know will try few other steps
**Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped**
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)