08-01-2011 01:28 PM
I have a Pavilion dv6, using AMD processor and on-board ATI Radeon HD3200.
The problem is, one morning, when I pressed power button, all the LED turned on, but the laptop didn't start. And the NUMS LOCK/ CAPS LOCK LED kept blinking. According to Blink code document, it''s my CPU 's fault.
But in the afternoon, after left the LED blinking for about 4 hours. I turned off the laptop and turned on again. HURRAY!! It was on!!. But then I shutted down and the problem repeated.
Is there anybody have the same problem?? Can anyone explain WHY I MUST WAIT FOR 4 HOURS TO USE MY LAPTOP
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)