07-28-2010 05:59 AM
I have the same problem When the DVD drive is connected the laptop starts and shut down continuously. With the DVD drive removed do not detect any drive, and I couldn't find the option to boot from an external CD drive. Help!
07-29-2010 11:42 AM
Please enter Bios and test your HDD.
It looks then You need to replace your HDD.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)