Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
I need help too mr.david my laptop disable code 61794694 thanks
HP Recommended

@samsbtg wrote:
I need help too mr.david my laptop disable code 61794694 thanks

Hi,

Same question, please use:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Lockups-Freezes-Hangs/please-help-me/m-p/5265390

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello

Please help me with this issue: Password Check failed Fatal Error.....System Halted

CNU94126ZQ

HP Compaq Mini 110 

110c-1110SH

HP Recommended

Hi @TatianaP,

I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with an error "Password check failed fatal error" . I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue.
Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

How long have you had this computer?  Did you every change the RTC battery?

Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended
@acelymunoz

Use password e9lo7ox77b to override

If necessary you can follow DavidPK's instructions above for removing startup password in BIOS
*****I do not work for HP*****
*****click the purple thumbs up button to say thanks*****
*****If I solved your problem, help others by clicking accept as solution*****
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.