10-07-2013 12:30 PM
My Pavilion G7 laptop, Product No. C5E41UA#ABA, running Windows 8, will not power on consistently. I always shut down properly. When I hit the power button, the screen appears to come on (light bluish gray hue), but it goes no further. I have to keep powering off and back on until it fully powers on and comes up.
I bought the machine last November, so I need to get this fixed before the warranty runs out.
10-08-2013 01:13 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 09:44 AM by OscarFuentes
Hello daisycutter1968. I found a document that can assist you. Follow ALL the troubleshooting in the document, and let me know if this resolves the issue or not. I'm only here to help!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)