09-28-2010 08:33 PM
I keep getting sporadic application 'Not Responding' (e.g. MSN Live Messenger; Internet Explore 8) on my brand new Pavilion dv7. Can someone provide either the reason this is happening or, at least, how I can diagnose the problem? This has never happened before with this much frequency on any other computer that I have owned or used.
Thanks in advance for any help.
09-29-2010 08:27 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try over the next couple of days and see if it makes any differrence. In the meantime, I welcome any other possible recommendation that anyone else has out there. Like I said, this is a brand new machine and therefore, like everyone else, I would like to keep it running well for as long as possible.
09-29-2010 08:14 PM
Tips on how to maintain the performance of your laptop, click below
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)