07-19-2013 05:45 PM
I have had a pavilion dv8t 1200 entertainment cto pc for about 3 or 3 and a half years now, and now it has started to unexplicably lock up. I cannot get into task manager, can't move the mouse, cant do anything other than turn if off with the power button. I use it to play graphics heavy games like Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3.
I have updated the games, the graphics drivers, the BIOS, everything else that I or my boss could think of.
I know a considerable amount about computers and work in an IT department for a college, and this is a problem that neither I or my boss have any other ideas on how to fix.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)