Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
FHA 3510 2.4 GHz Optical Mouse

I've lost my USB wireless receiver on the airpoirt  (USB wireless 2.4 GHz Optical Mouse)

Does anyone know what other USB receiver could be competible for this mouse.

or hat should be the specification of althernative transiver.

Thank you in advance for your help

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @yshem

Thanks for posting your question in the HP Community.

I understand that the USB receiver for you optical mouse has gone missing at the airport and you want information on getting another compatible receiver for the mouse.

The receiver and the optical mouse are preconfigured at the factory to be paired with only that specific wireless mouse for security reasons. Because of which another receiver may not work with this optical mouse.

So you will need to buy the entire kit (optical mouse and receiver) from HP. Please contact HP shopping for this. Here’s the link:

http://store.hp.com/

Hope this helps! Let me know how this goes.

Thanks and have a blessed weekend.

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.