03-20-2010 03:34 AM
The volume bar has suddenly appeared in the middle of my laptop screen--which also affects the speed of the computer.
I removed all the software I have added since I bought my laptop a few months ago, and the problem persists. All the HP and Windows downloads are up to date.
My model is dv4-1275mx
In the past I noticed others had the same problem, but I forgot what the suggested solution was.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)