08-02-2011 09:51 AM
For the last two times I've turned my computer on from sleep, a black screen has appeared. The thing is, this black screen would disappear in part. When I opened a window, that section of the black screen would be uncovered. When I drew the select box, the black screen for that part would then disappear. I always leave my comp in sleep and it was in sleep with 5 tabs open in chrome.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)