04-30-2014 05:39 AM
Hollo! Good morning, i have an hp envy touchsmart machine and the operating system which was on it got currupted. So i formatted it and intalled a new windows 8 on it. I checked for windows update and i downloaded new uupdates but then, the update couldnt installe and the machine automatically reverted itself back to the previous setttings. since then, the tuchpad cursor has disappear and i've not been able to use the touchpad again. I've done everything i can but to not avail. Pleace help me
05-05-2014 10:34 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY Touchsmart Notebook and issues with Windows 8 update. If you run the HP Support Assistant it will update all the software and drivers for you. Here is a link to download if need The HP Support Assistant.
Hope this helps you.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)