02-05-2012 08:48 PM
My HP desk top computer got hang every time I press close(X) . I need to wait for 20/30 seconds b4 press(X) it go fine. Or else, hang again or restart again. restarting time, error show C_SpURsDll not found.I create that file in "regedit". same performence.
Window XP version 2002 service pack 2
HPCompaq dc 77000 Small Form
Genuine Intell(R) CPU
I have to be too much patient for that.
I wanna throw out , but I can't . bcoz it is office computer.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)