10-12-2012 06:30 AM
Try a clean installation of the Flash Plug-in as follows.
First, download the Flash uninstall utility on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder.
When the download has completed, close all browser windows, open your Download folder and run the uninstaller. After this has completed, restart the notebook.
Next, ( unless you already have it ), download and install Firefox and then using Firefox, download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash. Note: You may want to deselect the option to include McAfee Security Scan Plus before downloading.
Close all browser windows before running the Flash installer.
Launch Firefox and see if the game plays Ok in this browser - if it does, close Firefox, open Internet Explorer and click on the same Adobe Flash link above to get a prompt to install the ActiveX component. When done, restart Internet Explorer.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)