Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp stream pro 11
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

hi iam trying to open the bio", on hp stream pro 11 i tryed  holding down the esc doesnt work i tryed hiting f 11 on start up dosent work tryed holding down volume dosent work any ideas now i played with it so much got a code  71084205

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Keep tapping Esc and it should eventually work, my Stream 11 sometimes takes many tries.

HP Recommended

when i do that it just goes to  sign in says admin password or power on password never can get it to go to bios 

HP Recommended

The BIOS is password protected then?  Does this help?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.