04-23-2014 12:33 PM
I have 2000-2106tu with windows7 and whenever i try to lock my touchpad by double clicking on left hand side top corner circle..the light does not glows showing the touchpad is locked.
what should i do to again start getting it lock and unlock
04-24-2014 02:23 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using the forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience in the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see that you are unable to lock the TouchPad by double tapping the upper left corner.
I suggest you run the The HP Support Assistant to look for any updates and help resolve issues. You can also try MS Fix It to aid with issues. Here is a document to help in overcoming this issue. Using and Configuring the TouchPad (Windows 7 and Vista).
Please let me know if you would like further assistance.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)