09-28-2010 05:05 PM
my laptop will turn on,hear the fan run for a few seconds but it wont fully boot up...all the blue light indicators stay on for about 30 seconds to a minute then they flick off and back on...nothing appears on screen
09-28-2010 11:57 PM
Please provide the exact product number. How to
You're computer might be part of the dreaded nvidi gpu failure on notebooks.
Try these as what others suggests
09-29-2010 01:27 PM
Check for dust in the fan area as well, if the fan exhaust is choked off, the processor will overheat causing a thermal shutdown. Some canned air would fix it right up.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)