Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
ProBook 4540s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day! Immediately apologize for my English, because I from Russia and have significant challenges with english language.. 

I haven't found the answer on the Russian forums, so I'm here and need Your help..

Now I'll try to tell about the problem in detail:

It is quite a usual evening. I was playing in game. Then I minimize the window with game (Alt+Tab) to open the browser.  Then followed system error sound, a little waiting and the PC itself returns to the screen with the game. Some interface elements have been distorted (in game). Then I again click Alt+Tab and see black screen with the cursor, which didn't respond to the any motion. Long hold power button don't help and I took out the battery.

Trying to turn on:

• black screen
  • HDD loading indicator don't light
  • strong buzz from the rotation of something (from the left side)
  • waiting.. (5, 10, 15 min) and nothing..

Then, after ten or fifteen times disconnect PC from power supply, he starts and showed blue screen with the text: inaccessible_boot_device. Then PC tried to fix the problem on their own, then restart and problem with black screen, with buzz and don't loading was repeated.

Then I managed in BIOS and turn on param Boot from CD-ROM. I have on CD operating system image. OS image successfully downloaded, right have displayed HDD, successfully formatted disk C and started install Windows. During the installation process were heard crackling and snaps from CD-ROM. Windows successfully installed, then auto-reboot and... Again black screen, buzz and don't loading..

On next day I again tried to turn it on, and PC was started! Then start installation Windows (which was to be after reboot). I was delighted! Installed driver's from Intell for Graphics, then I had to restart PC, what would the changes take effect. And now I again saw blue screen with text: inaccessible_boot_device.. Then auto-reboot and black screen.. buzz...

That is, if re-install Windows and don't turn off the PC, he'll work, before the first restart.

Then I checked for errors HDD and RAM. I used chkdsk, crystaldisk, memtest86, standart Windows tools and standart BIOS tools. Errors don't founded..

What's the problem? What disabled? How to fix it? I need Yours help.. 

P.S. sorry for my bad English 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.