10-22-2012 09:57 PM
Hello! I have a compaq presario cq60 615DX. I have had it for about 2-3 years so the warranty is over but its still too young to be dying on me! It isn't really dying though, just being difficult. Everytime I watch a movie online via netflix, youtube, etc. at some point my laptop will freeze and begin a loud buzzing noise. The noise and freezing continues for about 1-5 minutes generally. I have done multiple full system virus scans and have been protected by norton. I also did a microsoft system check of malware and that is not the problem either. I also have done a hardware and memory check and both passed. Does anyone have ANY idea what this could be and how I can fix it!?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: laptop freezing
10-24-2012 01:29 PM
10-24-2012 01:29 PM - last edited on 02-22-2017 12:49 AM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)