12-11-2010 10:38 AM
I am very new to windows 7. well, new to windows period. I was posting an answer to a question on yahoo answers. after I typed in the text I could not get the mouse arrow on the screen to return. I could backspace and tab up and down the page, but could not get that mouse arrow back. did i do something wrong or just how do i get the mouse arrow to return. I had to log off and back on to get it back. chefR
12-22-2010 01:48 PM
Have you rebooted the laptop to see if the mouse returns?
12-19-2013 10:40 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 11:01 AM by OscarFuentes
Hi lindsay13. What is the model number of your computer? What version of Windows? What mouse are you using? Have you rebooted?
<How Do I Find My Notebook Model Number>: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108
<How Do I Find My Desktop Model Number>: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07555
<Which Windows operating system am I running?>: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-o
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)