12-11-2010 10:38 AM
I am very new to windows 7. well, new to windows period. I was posting an answer to a question on yahoo answers. after I typed in the text I could not get the mouse arrow on the screen to return. I could backspace and tab up and down the page, but could not get that mouse arrow back. did i do something wrong or just how do i get the mouse arrow to return. I had to log off and back on to get it back. chefR
12-22-2010 01:48 PM
Have you rebooted the laptop to see if the mouse returns?
Hi lindsay13. What is the model number of your computer? What version of Windows? What mouse are you using? Have you rebooted?
<How Do I Find My Notebook Model Number>: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108
<How Do I Find My Desktop Model Number>: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07555
<Which Windows operating system am I running?>: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-o
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)