10-03-2011 06:50 AM
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 350 @ 2.27GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3893 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1722 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 89899 MB, Free - 61517 MB; D: Total - 213186 MB, Free - 185455 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1425, 54.57, PX11M011ZZQAAT
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled
Bios HD and ram test passed successful.
There are some eventwiever activities:
1. Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
2. LMS Service cannot connect to Intel(R) MEI driver
3. Session "Microsoft Security Client OOBE" stopped due to the following error: 0xC000000D
4. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff94387
5. Session "WFP-IPsec Diagnostics" stopped due to the following error: 0xC00000B5
6. Session "WFP-IPsec Diagnostics" failed to write to log file "C:\Windows\System32\wfp\wfpdiag.etl" with the following error: 0xC00000B5
7.A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the Windows Error Reporting Service service to connect.
8. Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)