07-31-2011 10:17 AM - edited 07-31-2011 10:20 AM
My hp pavilion dv4-1155se won't shut down
Which operating system is installed? (Vista ?)
Did you happen to change what the power button does (in Power Options)?
08-01-2011 05:23 AM - edited 08-01-2011 05:30 AM
Which service pack level does your Vista have installed?
Vista 32-bit or 64-bit?
Have you gone to Control Panel power options and checked to see what the power button is set to do?
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)