Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
I am purchase hp laptop before 2days. in my laptop suddenly occur in the virus then I am os recovery dvd inside the cd driver and run then second dvd is writing suddenly system is interrupted and automatically off. Why I am saying admin plz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I am open the my laptop and press logon button then automatically display the no bootable drive--please insert boot disk and press any key then in my point of view what I am saying

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

sathiss

I read your post about problems with your new HP PC and wanted to help.

You should not be having problems with a PC this new.

While this PC is still under warranty, you should contact HP Customer Support directly to have them put you in touch with HP Technical Support to see what they can do about diagnosing and repairing your machine remotely.

I did this recently and the HP Tech was able to remotely access my PC from the Internet and do the needed repairs.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

Good Luck
========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on my post to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution".
========================================================================

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
hello sir I am purchasing new laptop before 2 days sir.I am need some problem are occur my laptop
1. no bootable device--please insert boot disk and press any key.
these problem are easily solve.
HP Recommended
hello sir no bootable drive--please insert boot device and press any key so these is big problem or small problem I am very sad.
HP Recommended
I am open the my laptop and press logon button then automatically display the no bootable drive--please insert boot disk and press any key then in my point of view what I am saying
HP Recommended

This is only a community forum staffed by volunteers.  We have no way of diagnosing or repairing your PC from here.

New machines are covered under warranty as is assistance from HP Tech Support.

I already told you what you need to do -- contact HP support directly.

Repeatedly posting the same issue over and over is not going to help.

If you won't follow directions, we can't help you.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
thanx sir
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.