Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP-15 f272wm Laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When you turn on laptop screen says administrator or power on password, how grandkids entered it is $%&&*$%^%$

and I need help entered his name and varibles get a SYSTEM DISABLE code {i 51004594}.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Chucky29620

Please enter

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

entered number, system still gave me a disable code, using the cmos reset (window key + B key and then turning on laptop while holding keys down) reentered those numbers you provided came up with different system disable code {i 84435653} left password line blank same code, entered jiberish and came up with same code. I need more assistance and thank you in advance....

Still haven't recieved an assist..... 

HP Recommended

@Chucky29620

Enter   31593295

REO

HP Recommended

at power on required administrtator or power on password, was given a code to enter, tried number did not work reset bios using Windows key + B at power up, then tried code given no go tried and reset the bios one more time recieved a different disable code {i 67754720} I am at a complete loss.

P.S. DANG A LAPTOP, should have got another desk top,,,YEA not real happy with windows 10 I'll take XP any day.

OOPS age is showing...

HP Recommended

@Chucky29620

Look here.

REO

HP Recommended

Tried the i plus numbers came up with 16 letters and  2 numbers, tried just the numbers got 78632306 still no good,  tried remove battery, unplug hold power button for 30 sec again nothing, disembled twice pulled clock battery from inside waited 12 hours  both times with no results, other than new mother board whats next?????????????

HP Recommended

I am facing the same issues and my system error code is i 59788608. I tried the password generated your link [edited] but still getting as invalid password. Can you kindly help

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.