Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
I have an hp dv7 the code I keep getting is 86907781 thnks In advance!!
HP Recommended

Can you please help me to unlock Bios password hp pavilion 15-n052tx. The key that shows up is : 87425025. if someone could give me some help with the password i would much appreciate it.

HP Recommended

Far.

Check your other post.

REO

HP Recommended

please help! I need to unlock my dv7 key is 35614218

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have the same problem. My number is : 63135348.

Thank's.

HP Recommended

BE try.

REO

I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended
Hi there guys n gals.

I've the same bios locked problem on a dv7 3110ea. I did the three returns on the admin screen to get the number

I was wondering if any of you kind souls could come up with an unlock code - also where do you enter this?

Buckets of appreciation in advance.
HP Recommended

@Jkreelman 

Enter:    62560418

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the quick response but it didn't work.

I entered the given code as the unlock code and that worked but I still have no access to my advanced bios, just the restricted.

Do I have to do anything else or was that it? Sorry to be a pain.

Funnily enough I had to re-register as the forum didn't recognise the password and even said email address wasn't registered,  but it wouldn't let me use the original user name so I had to use a 1 after it. Very weird so if you see a slightly different user name it's because I'm having trouble logging in.

Thank you.

HP Recommended

I have a HP Pavilion DV7 1245DX with a code 87104389

CDan you please help?

Thanks in advance

chuck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.