08-02-2011 10:56 AM
I have a DV8T-1100CTO Notebooke and I am having a problem with the wifi and treble bass coming on and off sporadically by itself. Any suggestions on how to resolve
08-02-2011 12:13 PM - edited 08-02-2011 12:14 PM
Given your description of the problem, check the firmware update on the link below - it would appear to address this precise issue.
Restart the notebook after applying this.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)