HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
08-29-2012 08:57 AM
As soon as there is some sun it is very difficult to see what is on the screen. What are good solutions for this, because this is very annoying. Switching places is not allways a good option, the screen just reflects too much.
HP Pavilion dv7-6035ed Entertainment Notebook
08-29-2012 09:34 AM - edited 08-29-2012 09:34 AM
Here are some things you can do
1. Next time you buy a laptop, buy one with a matte screen, not a shinny one
2. Try your best to find an area that has the most shade and is out of direct sunlight
3. Turn the brightness up ALL the way, this should help
4. Buy or make a laptop hood, more shade the better http://goo.gl/3xBhY
5. Wear dark shirts,they don't reflect as much light
You cant really stop this is just the way most laptops are now, but if you use some of those tips it should help the problem
You also can buy anti glare screen protectors