HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
11-03-2009 12:29 PM
I recieved this notebook a little over a year ago, nothing but frustration since I got it.
Here are the problems I am having:
1. Will not boot up. If left idle (which I have to leave on since it won't boot up) the computer goes black and freezes.
2. Runs really hot. So hot sometimes that I can smell something melting.
3. Battery has no life. Replaced it all, still - no life in it (I am running power saver.)
4. Missing icons from the panel bar, no sound, no battery life display, etc..
5. Can not watch videos. Will lag, most times completely shut down (using quickplay to watch the videos.)
6. I can not open firefox, my email and photoshop without the enitre computer just locking up. I thought "Could just be Firefox." I don't use Firefox anymore- still an issue.
Does anyone have my solution? I have called HP several times explaing these things to them, but they say "You're product shows no known issues."