AMD graphics driver error (629 Views)
Honor Student
angolamom
Message 1 of 5 (629 Views)

AMD graphics driver error

after installing updates from hp, this message arrived --"No AMD graphics driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.

Can you help me?

Student
marroc
Message 2 of 5 (610 Views)

Re: AMD graphics driver error

I to have the same problem it seems to have arrived after the last automatic download where two graphic driver updates failed, i have even dowloaded the driver again and installed it - that indicated the driver was already there, so where do we go from here. I think I will contact hp direct so will let you know if I get an answer.

Student
ali2007
Message 3 of 5 (575 Views)

marroc wrote:

I to have the same problem it seems to have arrived after the last automatic download where two graphic driver updates failed, i have even dowloaded the driver again and installed it - that indicated the driver was already there, so where do we go from here. I think I will contact hp direct so will let you know if I get an answer.

Top Student
neo1505
Message 4 of 5 (561 Views)

If you have one of these cards you can use the official Windows 8 Driver (ATI+Intel) provided by HP.

"Radeon (TM) HD 6370M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 6470M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 6490M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 6630M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 6750M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 6770M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 7450M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 7470M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 7690M"
"Radeon (TM) HD 7690M XT"

Driver:  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-110689-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...

Works fine.

Student
JasandChar
Message 5 of 5 (547 Views)

No AMD graphics driver error message

I also haveing the same problem after installing updates from hp, this message arrived --"No AMD graphics driver is installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.

I tried reinstalling the driver still no luck My driver is Radeon (TM) HD7570M

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation