Message 1 of 6 (501 Views)

ATI HD 6770M

Is there coming out any new driver from HP for ATI HD 6770M? Thank you

Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 2 of 6 (473 Views)

Re: ATI HD 6770M

Hi,
Please write your notebook product number (p/n), which system are you using and country of purchase.

Resource:
How to Locate the Notebook product number (p/n)

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon which is on the left. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
Top Student
brunoxy1
Message 3 of 6 (468 Views)

HP pavilion dv6 6b80ec, Win 7, Slovakia. I can find drivers in official HP support web, I am just wondering when there will be new driver for ATI graphic card because the last one available is almost half a year old...

Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 4 of 6 (429 Views)

Hi,

I do not know will hP update this driver if it works well. It is really hard to say.

You may always use AMD driver which you may download from here.

This is version 12.1 which was released 1/25/2012.

There is available newer version 12.3 but it have some bugs so I do not recommend that version.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
Top Student
brunoxy1
Message 5 of 6 (427 Views)

I visited the official AMD web, after installing their online verification utility it said that driver cannot be downloaded due to incopatible HW/SW on my notebook. I should contact my notebook manufacturer. The version of my graphic adapter is not supported. Did you skipped that online installer and just downloaded it from official AMD web? Thank you for answer

Provost
Daniel_Potyrala
Message 6 of 6 (401 Views)

Hi,

Just hit the link which I gave you. There will be no verification. This is direct link to the driver.

I am using it on my dv7 and it's working without any problems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation