Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

blue screen of death could not be so.
It could be a bad video card
because there's two cards
First 880g amd ati hd4250
Second hd 5420
updattel windows to find the atihd4250 4200 SERIE work that way so I can use another vga remains standard in

HP Recommended

I also tried this blue screen of death.
HP G62 has two vga 880g amd ati 4250 and ati hd5420.
Windows Update will recognize the 4250 and ati hd 4000 serial driver so it can be used to associate the other remains standard vga.
it may be the wrong one vga!

Thanks!

HP Recommended

HI kopogo!

Does your switchable function work right now?

HP Recommended

i need ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 Graphics (switchable) drivers, may i know from where can i get that. my laptop is HP dv3 model No 4160ee

HP Recommended
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 Graphics (switchable) driver is required for HP dv3 4160ee
HP Recommended

Hello mrafridi. I understand you are looking for certain drivers that will work on your computer. I will do my best to assist you! This website will lead you to any drivers that HP supports on this computer. Select your operating system, then click next to locate the correct driver. If your operating system is not listed, this implies there are no support drivers for that operating system.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

I need to find the driver for the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 uses the Windows 8.1 operating system (64bit). [Hp DV3-4124tx]

Please help me! thank you.

HP Recommended

Try Catalyst 12.1 (from Win7) on Win8.1

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

hi....

i need ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 Graphics (switchable)

please send to my email

[Personal Information Removed]

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.