Question

Student
tanawat
Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Can not install VGA Driver on Probook4331s

I install windows xp sp2 on Probook 4331s but can not install VGA driver everytime have error massage "This computer does not  meet the minimum requirements for installating the software" Anyway i try to install dot net 4.0 already

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

Re: Can not install VGA Driver on Probook4331s

Hi:

Try manually installing the drivers by clicking on your video adapter in the device manager. Then click on the driver tab. Click on the Update driver button, and select the Manual specific location method (not the automatic search).

I assume you downloaded the Intel graphics driver from HP (sp52634). Browse to where the drivers were extracted to.

That location is C:\SWSetup\sp52634\Graphics

See if the drivers load that way.

Paul

Student
Tanawatkns
Message 3 of 4 (449 Views)

I try already it do not work, But i looking on hp website i see spec for graphic card is ADM not Intel ?

Provost
Paul_Tikkanen
Message 4 of 4 (438 Views)

Hi:

Click on your video adapter in the device manager. Then click on the details tab.

Post the top string of characters you see there. Those will identify what model video adapter you have Intel or AMD).

Paul

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation