Question

Honor Student
Golinmarq
Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)

Color display doesn't work properly

Recently I bought an HP ENVY 15t-j100 quad edition and I noticed that the color display doesn't work properly. The white is not white, it is like a light pink. I calibrated the display, using the windows 8 option but I can't see the difference.
Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem?
HP Support Agent
Advance23
Message 2 of 2 (41 Views)

Re: Color display doesn't work properly

Hi @Golinmarq,

I understand that you are having a problem with the colors on the HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC display. I will try my best to help you with this.

I suggest that you update your Graphics drivers. You can find out which ones you have by going to Device Manager> Display adapters and you will have a list of your Graphics drivers. Then you can download the correct drivers from HP ENVY 15t-j100 Quad Edition CTO Notebook PC Drivers download page.

If this does not resolve your issue, try Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8) and then Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 8).

I hope this information helps, please let me know how it goes or if you need further assistance.

Best of luck, and have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" by the Reply to say “Thanks” for helping!

~Advance23~
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation