Question

Student
neoncq10
Message 1 of 2 (4,531 Views)

Compaq mini CQ10 webcam driver issue with Windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hello! I just bought a Compaq Mini CQ10 and I love it, just have a problem, I did a manual Windows 7 home installation, everything is fine, except that it doesn't recognize the hp webcam-50

I've tried to download Win XP drivers, and use compatibility mode, but nothing, restart, reinstall, disable, enable nothing, don't know if there is a specific driver for windows 7, and I've been trying to reinstall it a few times, and still the same problem, help please :smileysad:

thx!

Student
jhuztien277
Message 2 of 2 (2,539 Views)

Re: Compact mini CQ10 webcam driver issue with Windows 7

neoncq10 wrote:

Hello! I just bought a Compaq Mini CQ10 and I love it, just have a problem, I did a manual Windows 7 home installation, everything is fine, except that it doesn't recognize the hp webcam-50

I've tried to download Win XP drivers, and use compatibility mode, but nothing, restart, reinstall, disable, enable nothing, don't know if there is a specific driver for windows 7, and I've been trying to reinstall it a few times, and still the same problem, help please :smileysad:

thx!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation