Question

Student
TonyCo1
Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Envy 15z text blurred with Win 8.1

I have upgraded my OS to windows 8.1 as it was a free update.  Now the text on some programs is very blurry. I've tried both the amd graphics drivers provided by HP for windows 8.1 and 8 and neither work. I also tried using the latest amd mobility graphics drivers direct from AMD and these don't work either. It seems the only way the display will function properly is using Windows 8. Any ideas how I could fix this?

Thanks.

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 2 of 2 (143 Views)

Re: Envy 15z text blurred with Win 8.1

[ Edited ]

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP ENVY 15z Notebook and having issues with your graphics controller. Here is a link to the Hp driver page.. I recommend uninstalling the drivers after you update to Windows 8.1 and restart the Notebook then going to the link to install the latest right from HP.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation