Question

Student
Jechol2010
Message 1 of 6 (4,119 Views)

Green Screen?

Everything on my screen is tinted green, I change the resolution and its still the same..what do I do??

Honor Student
phumanchu
Message 2 of 6 (4,032 Views)

Re: Green Screen?

I'm now having the same problem with my G60.  It starts up with proper colors but when it goes into Windows it changes to a Green tint.  I calibrate the colors and it goes back to normal until the system runs the screen saver and then it does the same thing.  I really don't want to restore the whole system.  Has anyone found a fix for this?

Honor Student
renaebot
Message 3 of 6 (3,967 Views)

I too have a G60, and have the same problem.  Green screen, no matter how many times you change, restart or calibrate the screen it stays this blueish green colour.  When I start it up in Safe mode, however it has the correct colours.  I believe this means there's an issues with the software?  I'm not sure, can anyone else help? 

Honor Student
renaebot
Message 4 of 6 (3,949 Views)

Alright, I fixed it!  You need to go into your device manager and uninstall the Display Adapter.  Then you have to restart your computer and when it starts up it will automatically install the software that you just uninstalled, this will calibrate your video setting back to it's original colours.  I hope it works for anyone else.

Student
TUNAJR
Message 5 of 6 (2,685 Views)

WHEN GO TO WATCH VIDEOS I GET GREEN SCREEN WHY AND HOW DO I FIX IT

Honor Student
Aoroi
Message 6 of 6 (2,245 Views)

I have uninstalled the display adapter, but my computer did not reinstall it on restart and now things got worse and the screen lookes strange, what should I do?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation