Question

Honor Student
NICOS
Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)
Accepted Solution

HDMI

[ Edited ]

I have a HP 15-D054SQ Laptop and I try it to conect via HDMI to an LCD full HD  LG TV,I have only sound and even if I set full resolution 1980/1080 , image is not displayed on full screen .I set extendet display for LG device to watch movies but Is displayed only the backgroud image from my desktop and sound .How to fix this problem ?

HP Support Agent
Futoji
Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)

Hello NICOS, welcome to the HP Forums.

It appears that you're having an issue watching movies when connecting your TV to your notebook. I will try to help you with this.

I believe I know what the issues is that you're having. You've set it to extended display over duplicate display on the notebook side. What this means, is you're using the TV as an extended screen. You would have to drag the application onto that screen. Where duplicating will mirror what you see on the notebook to the TV.

Connecting a Monitor, Projector or TV (Windows 8) - this document can help you with setting everything up and provide some assistance to your issue.

Let me know how it all goes.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" at the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!

Futoji
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
NICOS
Message 3 of 3 (72 Views)

THANK YOU FOR SOLUTION,PROBLEM FIXED

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation