Re: HP Envy 14 New Laptop need a HDMI to VGA lead to connect it to a projector (864 Views)
Student
drjohn
Message 1 of 2 (883 Views)

HP Envy 14 New Laptop need a HDMI to VGA lead to connect it to a projector

I recently purchased a new HP Envy 14 notebook Product Number LS499EA#ABU which does not have a VGA output

The enclosed Quick Start Guide says that a HDMI to VGA lead is an optional extra

I have made numerous expensive phone calls to a number of HP telephone numbers on Tuesday last and ws passed from pillar to post to no avail

I an dreading seeing my mobile bill and still don't know where and how ro source the lead I need 

Pity HP don't say where in their literature 

Can anyone please help. Cannot fine a source on the net either or indeed in Maplan

Thanking you in anticipation and hope you will understand my frustration having shelled out in excess of £1k on a state of the art latop which I cannot get connected to a projector 

Dr. John

Associate Professor
Sanchertx
Message 2 of 2 (864 Views)

Re: HP Envy 14 New Laptop need a HDMI to VGA lead to connect it to a projector

Hello,

The part is available here, Not sure if you can order from your location but at least you can see the part #

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=NP031AA%23ABA&aoid=35252&s...

hdmivga.jpg

HP part: NP031AA#ABA   UPC:  <script type="text/javascript"></script> 8 84420 79093 8

I am an HP employee.

"Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button or mark the post that solved your problem as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!"
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation