Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

thx alot i fixed that problem with this driver

it takes alot of time for nothing

thank you very much

HP Recommended

Thank you Gonzales999 for this installer of ATI Mobiltiy Radeon HD 5470 driver:

http://radeon.ru/drivers/amd/mobility/ Catalyst 10.11

I just installed and restarted. 

Worked for my HP G42-366TX, windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.

Thank you!!! Kudos given!

HP Recommended

Have updated Bios to F28, Graphic drivers back to the version from HP 8.733..1200.

Seems that all the problems are solved with this update.

hp G62 b60SD

No driver freeze til now... about 4 hours ..

Greets Peter

Groetjes,

Jan
HP Recommended

Ok correction.... is not fixed, after two days amdkmdap error again.

And HDMI stil doesnt work , every 10-15 minutes, purple scheen.

Groetjes Peter

Groetjes,

Jan
HP Recommended

Someone in my country, did fix this problem for me, but I asked him to give the driver, he refused to do it.........!

I'll stay trying with'em until I get it, and I'll give to you,,,as soon as possible.......

Maher Hejazi

HP Recommended

instal graphics

HP Recommended

Had contact with HP, with bios update F28/F29 the way  switching from graphic card is handeled by the bios is improved and uptimized. For that reason update graphics to version 3000, and disable power play in CCC. This is for all versions of HP and Compaq with swichable graphic cards

Groetjes,

Jan
HP Recommended

Well i have The Hp G62 with the ATI Radeon 1gig switchable graphics, a few weeks ago my games began getting pixeleted, like really bad, tried looking for a driver update to no avail, said the driver is up to date, so im just stuck cause i dont knw what to do, been using the notebook for less than 7 months

HP Recommended

@sinner01 wrote:

just got the laptop, it cam with freedos without drivers, i installed windows 7 64bit and downloaded latest catalyst driver from ati site and it installed i restarted but nothing happen the driver is not getting recognized i cant open CCC either. i also tried from some hp ati driver also same thing tho. stuck with this 1024x768 untill someone can help me out please. also it says Standard VGA adapter i tried clicking update driver but it says its updated.

:womanhappy:

HP Recommended

pc ekran görüntüsü karıncalnıyor  renk karışımı mevcut

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.