Question

Honor Student
MiguelTech25
Message 1 of 4 (2,270 Views)

HP G70 HP WebCam Problem HP 101 WebCam

[ Edited ]

I just recently upgraded my laptop to windows 7 ultimate and the webcam has a major problem due to that i have tried to install the latest driver for it and no luck. the light on the camera turns on but no video on the program. someone know the solution for this??

P/N:NF803UA#ABA

HP-G70-257CL

WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32 BIT

Provost
erico
Message 2 of 4 (2,261 Views)

Re: HP G70 HP WebCam Problem HP 101 WebCam

HI,

MiguelTech25 wrote:

I just recently upgraded my laptop to windows 7 ultimate and the webcam has a major problem due to that i have tried to install the latest driver for it and no luck. the light on the camera turns on but no video on the program. someone know the solution for this??

It would probably help if you took a look at the barcoded sticker on the bottom of your notebook and posted everything that you see there except the serial number.

It is also helpful to state which operatng system and whther it is 32 or 64-bit.

Best regards,
erico

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****
You can say thanks by clicking on the Kudos thumbs up icon

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Honor Student
MiguelTech25
Message 3 of 4 (2,240 Views)

DONE

Provost
erico
Message 4 of 4 (2,216 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

MiguelTech25 wrote:

DONE

Thanks.This is the portal for your notebook's support pages.  Here is where the Drivers and software for your notebook's OS are located. Look in the Multimedia section for YouCam software.

You might have been able to locate the software using the HP Support Assistant.

Best regards,
erico

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****
You can say thanks by clicking on the Kudos thumbs up icon

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation