Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Unfortunately it looks like the zipped drivers at the address above are now corrupted.

I tried googling them but couldn't find them anywhere.

Anyone has any idea?

HP really dropped big time on this for everyone.

There's no question that this will be my last HP product.

HP Recommended

I still have the zip file I downloaded earlier I could email it to you. I can't seem to find a way to upload it to this site. All you'd have to do is follow those directions again.

HP Recommended

So,I saw the list, and it stops at Radeon 6550M.... Does it have a chance to work with a 6770M ? Because I can't **bleep**ing play Rage and some other games... 🙂

HP Recommended

I also need the drive  updated for my  DV7 4010 (ATI 5650 update to 12/2010 from HP).
It 'a shame I bought the notebook in December 2010 is already out of production and there will be no updates especially for graphics card.
Sorry for the outburst and for the bad English

HP Recommended

Hi,

For Radeon 6770M try this one (only for 64-bit): http://dl.transfer.ro/6770_v11.8_64_HP-transfer_RO-06nov-d5baca.zip

To install, follow the instruction posted earlier in this thread.

BR,

Andrew

HP Recommended

Hi Pandalicious111,

I tested the link for 5650 drivers and is working. Also the archive is ok. No corruption detected.

Please download again.

BR,

Andrew

HP Recommended

tested now the link for 5650 loading slow and incomplete:smileysad:

HP Recommended

Hi,

I tested the link and seems to be ok, maybe something from ISP.

Anyway, I uploaded again the ATI 5650, 6550 drivers at http://www.mediafire.com/?aq2gkzqubmam3u8

Hope now is working.

BR,

Andrew

HP Recommended

Ok thanks ! But I've tried some drivers from donotargue.com,and they seem to work fine,at least for now. I'll check yours later.

HP Recommended

I tried your methood of pushing the update button and it says the driver is up do date. When i tried to use it manually, I failed.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.