Question

Honor Student
JustaCircle
Message 1 of 4 (586 Views)

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC problems !

I have yet to find a solution for my problems and i have 0% of hope i will find any here neither, but it doesn't kill to ask help over here neither .

Operating System:

Windows 7 64-bit . 

Problem:

"AMD Drivers have stopped and recovered"  error, haven't found a fix to it.

How it usually happens:

Lets say i watched a youtube video and i have watched about half of the video, then i will close my laptop (not power off button) and later i come back to watch it . Then it has high chance of getting that error, if the error occurs and i refresh the video the computer will just bluescreen and i have to restart the computer . 

I have tried to update my video drivers but no luck because hp support can't freaking find my laptop with manually entering the code or using the auto search . Im not even sure to this date if it wants serial code or product code (im guessing this) tried both, but neither work . 

I wanted to update my bios hoping for fix but i couldn't find one mine seems to last updated year 2011 .

Other questions:

Is it possible to change the laptop graphics card to a better one? (please tell me which one is better to choose)

Honor Student
JustaCircle
Message 2 of 4 (530 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC problems !

B ring
U p
M y
P ost

Honor Student
JustaCircle
Message 3 of 4 (514 Views)

BUMP, i guess no help is coming ..

Honor Student
JustaCircle
Message 4 of 4 (485 Views)

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation