Question

Honor Student
rajce093
Message 1 of 1 (507 Views)

HP ProBook 4535s BIOS/Dual Graphics drivers update?!

Hello, I would like to ask if HP is going to update ProBooks wih new bios and graphic drivers - AMD Vision. Till now I cant swich between dual graphics. In BIOS I have only option to turn on/off swichable graphics, but there is no option to swich into FIXED or other mod. I cant use my descreet graphic. Same is in AMD Vision center, I have the latest version from HP website (12.12.2011) and there is no any option to swich between Graphics. I can set only High Performance or low to save battery. But it has nothing to do with my desceet graphic. In  AMD System Monitor is NEVER used descreet graphic (Radeon HD 7450M). Im playing all games with primary graphic (Radeon HD 6520G). Please make an update to swich between dual graphics as you did for another types of you notebooks! There is a lot of people having same problem with other ProBooks like 4540 and etc. as me. Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation