HP mini 5103 is going very slow when i connected external monitor with USB docking station AY052AA. (624 Views)
Top Student
max_
Message 1 of 10 (624 Views)

HP mini 5103 is going very slow when i connected external monitor with USB docking station AY052AA.

- surfing in browser is very slow

- scrolling freezes and jumping to the end of page

- typed letters appears in controls several seconds after i pressed buttons

- windows border are drawn many times while dragging

All these symptoms appears only when i use external display connected through HP USB docking station AY052AA

Professor
Pankay
Message 2 of 10 (620 Views)

Re: HP mini 5103 is going very slow when i connected external monitor with USB docking station AY052

Updated video driver??

||-Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.-||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
Top Student
max_
Message 3 of 10 (619 Views)

Re: HP mini 5103 is going very slow when i connected external monitor with USB docking station AY052

No.

I used original cd from the box.

Professor
Pankay
Message 4 of 10 (615 Views)

Operating System??

||-Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.-||

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
Top Student
max_
Message 5 of 10 (612 Views)

Windows7 professional 32-bit

Professor
Pankay
Message 6 of 10 (605 Views)

Please download and install the following drivers from THIS link:

BIOS

Chipset

Graphics

Top Student
max_
Message 7 of 10 (592 Views)

Bad luck.

Nothing changed.

It seems to me, there is no way to use this dock station as VGA adapter with such slow computers like HP Mini 5103.

Professor
Pankay
Message 8 of 10 (590 Views)

try hooking the monitor directly to the Mini PC

Top Student
max_
Message 9 of 10 (573 Views)

When the monitor connected directly to the Mini PC everything works fine.

The problem appears only with picture on monitor connected through USB docking.

Professor
Pankay
Message 10 of 10 (563 Views)

so it could be the docking station itself...

dont you think so?? :smileysurprised:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation